Xu SUN (孙栩)Ph.D., Tenure-Track Faculty, PhD Supervisor
Institute of Computational Linguistics, Peking University, China
Department of Computer Science, School of EECS, Peking University, China
Email：xusun (AT) pku.edu.cn
Brief Bio: Xu Sun is tenure-track faculty and PhD supervisor in Department of Computer Science, Peking University, since 2012. He got Ph.D from The University of Tokyo (2010). From 2010 to 2012, he worked at The University of Tokyo, Cornell University, and The Hong Kong Polytechnic University as research fellows. He has been a research intern at MSR-Redmond in 2009. His research focuses on natural language processing and machine learning, especially on structured learning for language, and natural language generation. He has been Area Chair and Senior PC (SPC) of EMNLP, IJCAI, and IJCNLP. He is the recipient of Qiu Shi Outstanding Young Scholar Award (求是杰出青年学者奖) 2015, Okawa Research Award 2016, CCF NLPCC Distinguished Young Scientist Award 2018, and COLING Best Paper Award 2018.
- We have 4 long papers and 4 short papers accepted to EMNLP 2018 main conference. Congrats Jingjing, Junyang, Fenglin, Yi, and Chen!
- Our paper receives COLING 2018 Best Paper Award. [link] --2018/6
- We have 4 papers accepted to COLING 2018 main conference. Congrats Pengcheng, Yi, Junyang, and Hao!
- We have 6 papers accepted to ACL 2018 main conference. Congrats Jingjing, Wei, Shuming, Pengcheng, and Junyang!
- We have 1 paper accepted to IJCAI 2018 main conference. Congrats Shuming!
- We have 2 papers accepted to NAACL 2018 main conference. Congrats Shuming and Ji!
- We have 2 papers accepted to AAAI 2018 main conference. Congrats Xiaodong and Chengyao!